Saturday, March 14, 2009

Aden and Lucas

Saturday morning, Aden was deep in thought.

Lisa, Matt and Lucas, who you may remember from our trip in January, came to spend the day with us.  We are happy they were able to come, we like them a lot.  They parked at our place and we walked to local cafe.  It's nice to be able to eat outside.  Lucas just turned one.  It's cute how he listens and responds.  He can roar like a lion and blow kisses.

Not sure why I didn't take any pictures of the beach but I assure you, it was packed.  It was warm but there was a strong wind, which the kite boarders loved.

My cousin Carol also joined us, so we had quite a crowd.

Aden was too wound up for a nap.  Every time we thought he was falling asleep he would suddenly sit up.

Aden did enjoy his play date with Lucas.

I wish Lisa and Amy could see each other more.

Lucas walked down to the water.  He wasn't sure about the ocean at first but then he seemed to like it.  



The guys let the girls do all the hard work.  Those babies are getting heavy!

Bye guys!  Hope to see you soon!

Aden's turn in the ocean.  I thought Amy took some pictures but I guess not.  Aden loved it even more than yesterday.  I had him standing and the edge of the water and as the waves ran over his feet, he laughed!  It was cute.  I'm so happy he's not scared.

Friday was Aden's 8 Month birthday!  We attempted to to take some pictures on the beach.  I will post those later.

Me and my buddy!





We went back and finally, Aden took a proper nap.

We then met my cousins at the Macaroni Grill in Boca.  They were so excited to see Aden.  This is Edith, my grandmother's sister-in-law.  She's close to 80 and teaches at Boca High School!

Aden stuffing Cheerios and Puffs into his mouth.

This is for you Kathy!  Aden was wearing his Pisher shirt.

We went back to cousin Debbie's house for dessert.  Aden got to visit his buddies Wishbone and Dylan.

They have a virtual zoo.  Aden loved the dogs, fish, frogs, lizards, bunnies and whatever else was crawling around there!

No comments: