Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lots of Eating

Thursday morning Aden and I were the only ones up early.  He seems to like his Pack N Play.

I plopped him down on the floor and he entertained himself till I was able to wake Amy.

We went for a walk along the beach.

Gotta love the palm trees.

We walked down the Pier at Deerfield Beach.  Not too far away.  We need to find a longer walk.

Ok, let's get ready for the day.

We went to a local deli for lunch.  Aden enjoyed some jelly packets.

and keys.

Decent matzoh ball soup but not quite Ben and Irvs.

Aden kept looking over his shoulder so I finally just turned him around.

For some reason, he could not stop staring at this?!?

Aden's turn for lunch.  

Yummy bananas.  He was wearing an appropriate bib.

Then off to Super Target on Hillsboro.  It was huge with a full supermarket.

Aden hung out with his old friend Elmo.

Heading out to dinner.

We went to a Greek place in Boca.  My parents love it there.  It was my first time.  

Aden tried out his new chair.  He liked it!

It's hard to tell but Aden is wearing a Grateful Dead shirt!



Aden was hitting on the cute Israeli waitress.  I heard him say "at yafah!" (you are pretty!) and he grabbed her butt a few times.  That's my boy!

No comments: