Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Last Class

I have been lazy the last couple of days and haven't taken many pictures. I didn't take any Sunday when Amy's mom made a birthday dinner for Aunt Judy and I didn't last night when I made a crazy huge dinner. Sometimes I feel like I'm just bothering people. About last night, sometimes I don't know what comes over me. Amy had suggested fajitas, which are easy enough, but of course I had to complicate it. First I decide to make a pulled chicken taco instead, then I had to make my own salsa. I had to go to four supermarkets to find tomatillos (little green tomatoes) for the salsa. The suburbs suck. Too hard to find ethnic food. I spent 2 hours shopping! Amy called looking for me. Dinner wasn't ready until 9! I think it was too ambitious for a work night but it came out pretty good.

Today is Aden's last day of his mommy and me class! Amy just called from the traffic nightmare that is I-95. She's sad it's the last day but happy to not have to drive to the City during rush hour. Here is Aden getting up for his big day.

Brushing our teeth! He smiles now. Seems to like it.



All dressed and ready to go. Aden will miss his girlfriends Abby and Lila and his bud's Alex and AJ and the others.









Sad thinking about his friends.

OK, let's go!

No comments: