Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hall-Mercer

Amy took the camera to Aden's last Hall-Mercer Mommy and Me class at Pennsylvania Hospital. I never got a chance to go so it's great she took some pictures. I'm glad Amy got a chance to do two sessions of the class. She learned a lot and made some really great friends, two of which are driving out to have lunch with her today. Now that's she's going back to school, she can't do the next session but she might go back in the Summer. They used these chairs to feed the kids.



Aden was pulling her hair the whole time!



Aden will miss all his friends! Since their birthdays are all around the same time, we might all try and get together for a big party.

This is the greeting I got when I got home from work.

The bibs with the pockets are great for catching things as they drop.

We went to Giuseppes for dinner. Aden is as bad as me trying to decide what to get!

He loves to play with spoons.

It's still fun taking him out.

No comments: