Monday, March 30, 2009

First Day of School!!!

Sorry for the lack of updates over the weekend. Just being lazy. I actually do have a lot of pictures, which I will post later but I just wanted to start with Aden's (and Amy's) first day of school. Poor Amy. She has been wondering if she made the right decision to go back to work. It will be hard at first but I think it will be good for both of them. Aden needs to socialize with his peers and maybe even pick up a few minor illnesses to build his immunity. Amy also needed to socialize and work with her peers too. She did have have classes and lunches but most of the time was just chilling with the baby. This morning went smoothly. Amy was up at 6 and showered. I was ups at 6:30 and fed and changed Aden. Amy took him at 7 so I could get ready. She left at 7:30 and I left with Aden at 7:45. He has lots of stuff there already but we still had to pack his lunch. He is probably going to try and trade his peanut butter and jelly for some Ho Ho's or Ring Dings!

It's just a 5 minute drive to the synagogue.

Aden was all excited and nervous.

He was the first baby there. The girls that work there are very nice. There are 10 kids in his class and 3 or 4 teachers.

They have lots of toys and things to do.

I spent about a half hour playing with him and feeding him Puffs. He didn't even notice me leaving, which was probably a good thing. They know how to keep him distracted. I had a few tears but I knew he was in good hands. Amy won't get there will 4:15, so it's a long day. Hopefully he will be fine.

No comments: