Wednesday, July 8, 2009

IMASHU B

Monday morning, Aden awoke in his new room. He seemed ok but we missed seeing is head popping up over the railing and staring at us.

Melissa and I went for a 6 mile walk early in the morning. We usually do this every weekend in the Summers but this was the first time we were able to do it this year. I was able to do it but I felt it the rest of the day. It really wiped me out. I went home and left Melissa to take Amy and Aden home later.

On the way home, I spotted this license plate - IMASHU B. Those who live full time at the Jersey Shore refer to us weekenders as shoobies.

I keep passing these around my house. What are they? What does it mean?

For dinner, I met Amy, Melissa and Aden at an Italian place. Even though it was like 8, Aden was very awake, alert and frisky. It's cute but make sit hard to eat.

Ok Aden, you carry the leftovers.



A little cuddle with the bear before bed.

Tuesday Aden went back to school.

What is with that hair? Too cute!

After school, we took him over to the neighbors swing set to play a little.

It's hard to tell, but Aden had been painting at school and the paint was all over him!

No comments: