Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Flock of Seagulls

I figured out the look Aden was going for with his hair. The guy from the Flock of Seagulls!

He's almost there. Just needs some frosted tips.

I took Aden to school and he immediately wanted to play with Cameryn. How cute are they together. There is a set of twins at the school and a lot of people mistake Aden and Cameryn for the twins. They really do look alike and have very similar hair.

After work and school, Aden wanted to watch a little tv.

We don't often let him just sit in front of the tv but we sometimes put on those Baby Boost nursery rhymes. He loves them.

I took him over to visit my grandmother.

She would see him everyday if she could.

She makes him laugh too. Amy was at the dentist so I took him home, bathed him and put him to bed. He's really loving the bath now. Doesn't want to come out.

No comments: