Thursday, July 16, 2009

Football and Basketball?

Back at work after two days of continuing legal education classes. Twelve hours of classes in two days is a lot. It was fun to be with my old friends from the City Law Department. All done for a year.

Here are some random shots from the last few days. Uncle Mark came by and gave Aden a new basketball hoop.

Aden doesn't quite have the leap down yet but he does like to put the ball in.

I guess Mark's going to be working on Aden's basketball and football skills.

Still hugging the bear.

Probably not so great that he grabs the wires. We are still trying to figure out what to do with the computer in the family room. I think I want something built into the wall that comes down.

Aden missed music class Monday so we went to a makeup class last night. It was nice I got to go. His old friends are in this class. It was great to see Jimmy and Francesca.

Aden was pretty mellow. Probably tired from going into the City for mommy and me today.

This boy was pointing at Aden's shirt saying "Elmo!" over and over.



Busy class.



No comments: