Monday, July 13, 2009

Aden's First Birthday Party!!!

Here we go! It's Tuesday evening, we just finished dinner, Aden is getting a bath, so I have a few minutes to work on this. I was in the City all day for classes and will be again tomorrow. The classes were somewhat interesting but I was happy to be back with old friends.

Sunday morning, Aden was up and ready for his party!

Amy was in charge and sent us all out to do final errands for the party.

We lucked out and Aden took a nap right before we left for the Jewish Community Center in Margate. The pretzels were Amy's idea.

Pails and shovels for the kids.

Josh kept calling me Aden's dad. Cute.

The birthday family!

The pretty sisters.

The couple of the year!

Amy's parents.

My dad loves to hold Aden.

Judy and Alex.

Leslie and Keith were nice enough to drive in from Philly. It was their first time at the Jersey Shore, they are from Florida. We later took them to the beach.

Hey Alan, Ina, Josh and Sloane!

The cupcake cake and the cake cake, which held a surprise for everyone but more on that later.

So sweet! He looks just like her.

Elaine with Adam and Brianna. They are back in Atlanta and we miss them already!

How much does Zack look like Mark and Alexa look like Alicia? So cute. I hope I have a mini-me one day.

Jason and Heather with Jake and Ryan.

Jen and Scott with little baby Mackenzie.

Adam and Ellen.

Rabbi Larry and Becky with little Sam. Larry is going to marry Melissa and Mark next year! It was nice of them to come.

The presents, which I still haven't seen.

Aden's teacher couldn't make it so we had another from the Kids' Music Round. Aden knew all the music.

Cute action shot. Alex is in Aden's mommy and me class.

All the kids got involved.

Rylee and Reese have such great personalities already. Jake and Ryan were hitting on them!



Josh and Sloane are always ready to play.

He might look like her but he has my dimples!

He loves shaking things.



Miss Jen

Rose and Ellen with Rylee and Reese. The both totally flirt with me, the babies of course.

Sam told his parents to take him to music class.





I got my 17,000 pictures of Aden down to about 400 for a slideshow, which I had plying the whole time.

Aunt Melissa dancing around with Aden.

Hey Randy! Watch out, I think Jake and Ryan are working it on your girls.

Do the pony.






Hey Sam!

I always know how to get a smile.

Bubbie getting in on the action.

Time for the parachute.







Aden had so much fun with Adam the last week.



He wore his hat and never complained.








Aunt Bev took most of these pictures.

Hey Alex! We are the same age and you are twice my size!



My big boy!

The auditorium was really nice. Plenty of room for us.

Time to sing happy birthday and eat some cake. We sang it to him all week so he knew it and clapped along!



Ok, here we go!





Don't you wish you could do that now?







The grandmoms.

Sam got in on the action too!

Everyone had a great time. Of course it went too fast. Amy did a great job planning. You are the best, babe!

It's getting impossible to take pictures with his signs.

Let's get out of here and hit the beach!

It's Monday morning, my real birthday, let's open the presents!

An abacus!

No comments: