Friday, September 18, 2009

I Spoke Too Soon

Well I did drop off Aden at school yesterday and everything seemed fine. I have a tooth ache and had an appointments first Tuesday then Wednesday that I had to blow off because of Aden but I was determined to go Thursday at 12. I was in the parking lot of the dentist when I got that dreaded call from daycare. Your son has a 101 fever, come get him. This time, when I called the dentist to cancel, they gave me some attitude! It's not my fault. Anyway, when I got to Breezy Point, Aden was asleep, as were the other kids. It was so cute seeing them in their plastic bins. It's amazing they can get them all to sleep at the same time. They said Aden was not complaining but he was lethargic all morning and was the first one to fall asleep. I grabbed him and took him home to sleep.

Melissa came over to practice making ornaments from apple sauce and cinnamon for her class. I didn't think it would work but it did.

I left my camera at work so I didn't get any good pics. I took these with my phone this morning. He was still coughing and having trouble breathing through his nose. You can see he is using his mouth instead.



Mommy is off today, have fun with her!

No comments: