Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Rest of the Weekend

The rest of the weekend, I didn't take a lot of pictures. Just needed a break plus my hard drive is almost filled up again. Yesterday, we went to the Please Touch Museum for the first time, so then of course I took pictures to make up for the weekend. I will start post those pics tomorrow, there are just so many.

Friday night, we had dinner at my parent's house. Aden watched Big Bird while we ate.

Big ball!

Saturday, we headed over to the gym at Melissa's apartment to work out. Even Aden got in on it. We didn't do much after that.

Sunday it was back to the Willow Grove Mall to meet Amy's cousin for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory.

Mommy and daddy won't eat any of this but I want to try!

Aden showed cousin Brooke his belly.

They had a nice conversation.

Shoe shopping at Bloomies!

They didn't buy me anything :-(

Aden is getting good at walking down the stairs.



Yay Eagles win!!!

I'm so happy the Eagles won, I am going to chew on daddy's shirt.

I can't wait to go to the museum tomorrow!

No comments: