Thursday, December 3, 2009

Watcha Cookin'?

So my parents got Aden a kitchen set. There was a bit of hesitation on my dad's part but they were able to find a sort of masculine one. It even had a boy on the cover. My mom had noticed that when she took Aden to school, he ran right for the kitchen there. Maybe he will get her cooking genes.

I put it together after Aden went to sleep. It was not easy. They give you a little screwdriver telling you it's all you need. The holes were not even drilled. There was no way I could have done this without a powered screw driver. It still took hours and I hurt my back!

Aden woke up around 10 because he wanted some milk. I made a mistake and showed him the kitchen. Needless to say, we could not easily get him back to bed.



OK, finally up to his room, but he was having laughing fits.

This morning, all he wanted to do was play.


No comments: