Thursday, January 14, 2010

18 Month Photo Shoot

Yay, 18 months! It was quite a job trying get get Aden to pose for pictures, but more on that later. How did a year and a half pass already? At least I have a few pictures and videos that we can look back at to remember. (if you consider 25,000 a few). He is such a joy and we are so happy he came into our lives. Let's take a look back...

A day old! We had no idea what we were getting ourselves into!

3 Months

6 Months

9 Months

A year!



15 Months (go Phils!)

Here are some outtakes from last night. There was no way he was holding the paper himself!



Daddy needs a break

Anything to avoid these pictures.

The paper is flying!

I was able to sneak in a couple cute ones.

I need to come up with a better plan at 2 years. I guess it's good we aren't trying to do this every month anymore! I figure by his Bar Mitzvah, we will be able to get him to cooperate.

No comments: