Friday, January 29, 2010

Worth the Trip

Back from a couple of days in Atlantic City for the regional swimming pool convention. Got to hang out with my buds Ryan and Kevin. We enjoyed some $5 40's at the Trop.

Somebody made us some yummy cookies!

Yesterday was the fifth anniversary of my first date with Amy! Since I was at the Shore I figured I would pick up some of Amy's favorite things. First stop was Jagielky's in Margate for milk chocolate cashew turtles. Then Ocean City for Mack and Manco's pizza.

So weird to see Ocean City like this.

Had the place to myself. It was a nice day, wish I had more time to wander around.

Just a few more months!



I also stopped at Nordstroms in Cherry Hill to get her a more substantial present. I was all over Jersey.

Aden was happy to see me but just as happy for the pizza. Video to follow. The pizza was so good, so worth the trip!

Some of the pizza ended up in his hair.

2nd Birthday Party?

The pizza wasn't enough I guess. Kix are still for kids.

We checked on him last night.

No comments: