Friday, January 22, 2010

Make the Bed

So usually on Fridays you get to see the music class pictures. Not this time. We had every intention of going to class but it seems Aden had other ideas. We went to Moish and Itzy's for dinner. Aden seemed fine. As we were finishing, he started getting agitated. By the time we got to the car, he was crying and screaming. We went to class figuring it would pass, but it didn't. He was inconsolable. Ms. Marilyn played guitar for him and tried to cheer him up but he wanted no part of it so we left. On the way home he fell asleep. We put him right in the crib and he slept through the night and he was fine this morning. Could have been his teeth, maybe he was overtired. All I know is it was not fun for anyone. Makeup music class is Saturday!

This morning, Aden wanted to help me make the bed.









I know you want to play Guitar Hero, but it's time for school! Poor Aden has his 18 month checkup this afternoon!

1 comment:

Jim Bauer said...

Just sort of stumbled here and just had to drop a comment I thought this was cute. My sister has one about Aden's age (and two other older kids), and she's got a 4th one the way as we speak. They are ALWAYS a ton of fun, kids. The wife and I of course have the better part of leaving them behind after we visit—but don't get me wrong. We love them to death. But they can be a handful to be sure. :)