Monday, January 18, 2010

Storm Trooper by Adidas

It's Monday! Sorry a little late with the update. Friday I went into town for the debut of the Star Wars Adidas sneakers. The Philly Adidas store is one of a only a handful in the country that get limited edition sneakers. I was first in line and picked out Stormtrooper mids. Pics to follow. I met Leslie at the Reading Market to get some of my favorite Amish food. It was even better to get to hang with Leslie, whom I talk with frequently but don't get to see enough.

Ummm, chicken and waffles! I also picked up a bunch of the Amish sweets for the weekend.

Friday night, we played a little before Amy I went to dinner with the next door neighbors at Duck Sauce in Newtown. My family watched Aden.







Saturday, I was ready to open the shoes. They were packaged like action figures, so cool!

Amy's only reaction was, "they are so white!" Next month the orange "Luke Skywalkers" are coming out. I am so getting those.

Lunch at Maggios.

I remember we used to be in my parent's pool and order Maggios cheese fries to be delivered right to the pool. Yum.

Aden had fun checking out the kids at the next table making their own pizza.

Then it was to Linda Mizzauds to get mommy some new clothes.

Aden and mommy kept themselves busy.

What, no toddler clothes?

No comments: