Wednesday, July 13, 2011

3

Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boy!!! Three years!!! We are so blessed to have him. He brings nothing but joy. I was about to say where did it go, but I can just scan back down through the blog and see exactly where it went! He was very excited this morning. I think he really understands it's his special day. He is really excited for his party this weekend.

Back to Sunday. After Juniors, we headed to the beach. Aden was being silly.











Stylin' in his new chair.







He was rolling around in the sand so he had to be washed off in the water.

After dinner at the Greenhouse.

We ended up at the Dairy Bar.

Monday night we had a surprise visit from Kevin, Andrea, Jordyn and new baby Jared.

Jared is about 5 months and so cute. Am I really going to have one of these soon?

Kevin checking out the iCade.





Now those are legs!!!

No comments: