Friday, July 29, 2011

Faster!!!

Next up was the Lamborghini LP 560 Spyder.

So low...

Amy fit right in.

That was a fun ride up windy roads to the top of Bear Mountain.



The professional photographer doing his thing.

My turn to rest. I rode with a guy in one the Ferrari's. Amy rode with the chase car.

Cool shot.

We went up to West Point. Really nice area.



Tight squeeze!

My turn behind the Ferrari 599 GTB.



That's not fast enough.



That's better! This car was fast and felt so light. It might have been my favorite.

This was by far Amy's favorite. The Bentley Continental GTC. It was the perfect car for the last leg. We were very tired, emotionally and physically from four hours of driving crazy cars. This one though was like relaxing on your sofa. So comfy and the seats massaged you while you drove.





New York!

I had to drag Amy kicking and screaming out of this car. We finally made it back around 8. We met Jason and Rachel for a great Greek dinner in Englewood then slept over their place. I was too tired to drive the hour and half home. We had a great time and plan to do it again!

No comments: