Monday, July 18, 2011

Pre-Party

Apparently I have been keeping some of you in suspense about my toe. No break showed up on the x-ray but that doesn't mean it's not broken. It's still black and blue and sore but I'm getting used to the limp so no biggie.

So yesterday was Aden's third birthday party. I probably would have had a weeks worth of pictures to show but my sister's memory card malfunctioned and all her pictures appear to be gone. I luckily took a few so I will post them tomorrow. Friday night we went to Dana's house for baby Joshua's bris. Aden made himself right at home.

Josh is their 4th kid so there were plenty of toys to play with.

The moyel was the same guy who did my bris!!! I asked him if he remembered me ;-). He says he's been doing this for 65 years! I told Dana that and she said should I worry? He has to be close to 90!

Even more fun outside.



Our new baby cousin Sophie and her proud daddy.

Saturday we dropped off Aden and my parents so we could run errands. Saturday night we went out with Howard and Jen to Arpeggios and checked out their new beautiful house.

Getting ready for the party. We added the section Aunt Bev got for his birthday.

No comments: