Thursday, July 28, 2011

Gotham Dream Cars Tour

Ok, here we go... Tuesday night, Aden had his turn to drive fancy cars. That Escalade ran right over the Hummer.



That's my boy, picking up an older woman and then having her drive him around.





Wednesday morning, Amy and I drove up to Englewood New Jersey to do the Gotham Dream Cars Tour. The cars were lined up and ready to go!

We had a quick lesson on safety and F1 manual transmissions and we were ready to go!



Yes, I started out in a Lamborghini and I was very nervous. They have been doing this for 5 years and only have had a handful of incidents and I was determined not to make their wall of shame, or cost my insurance company a lot of money!

There were six exotic cars and two chase cars. We made our way north to the New York border. It looked like a video game with all these amazing cars zooming in and out of traffic on the Pallisades Parkway. We stopped to switch cars. I did pretty well with the shifting, I was proud of myself!

No place for a baby seat :-(

The second leg, I was in a BMW M6 convertible as we entered into New York and headed up to Bear Mountain.

The next stop.







My turn in the Ferrari F430 Spider.





Bear Mountain State Park was an amazing place. Beautiful.

Lots of empty roads, where you could really let the cars go. Some great videos to follow!



That was fun. We have three more cars to go...

No comments: