Monday, September 3, 2012

And So It Ends

It's Monday night and we are back for good.  We probably won't be back at the shore till Memorial Day even though we will try and go back over the winter.  I cannot believe how much we were able to stuff into my car.  We really collect a lot over the summer.  Oh well, better not to dwell on it or I might start to cry...

Thursday night we got down in time for ice cream.
 Doing the jig at WaWa.

 Friday morning, we went to check out the progress on my parent's house.
 Walls coming down!
 The kids are in the pool!

 Aden had to know what was going on.


 Ready to put the first water in the pool.
 The only water we had was Ariel's.
 Then over to swim at the Regency.
 My grandmother sang and Ariel danced.
 A couple of days late.

 A great day to swim.
 But first a little shuffle board.

 Let's go!


 Back to Friday later...

No comments: