Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Go Penguins!, I Mean Eagles!

Sunday was a great day for football.  My dad and I went to the first Eagles home game against the Ravens.  
We really need to find people to tailgate with.  There were some amazing spreads out there.  
Angry Birds?
I could not find any of my Eagles shirts so I just grabbed a green one, not realizing that it said Penguin, the wrong bird!
Here come the boys onto the field.
A little prayer.
Big flags seemed to be all around the league today.
Flyover by F16s.  They were loud.
Let's go!  It was a better game than last week but still tough to watch.  The refereeing was brutal and the 5 Eagles turnovers weren't so great either.  They once again pulled it out in the end and won by a point.  The place went crazy with that final score.
Then to Amy's parent's for dinner.  
Ariel is already a very good sharer.
She gives Cooper some.
Then takes her lick!
Cooper, out of the picture!
We had a nice quiet dinner.
All quiet except for Cooper and Aden.  They have a love/hate relationship.  We got back to our house and I misjudged the side of the garage and put a big dent in my car door.  I was devastated but it will be fixed next week so all is well.  Just seems worse when you do it to yourself.

No comments: