Sunday, September 23, 2012

Practice Makes Perfect

It's Sunday night and we are watching the Emmy's.  They just had the In Memoriam segment.  We really lost of amazing people this year.  Amy and I watch a lot of tv but we haven't heard of many of the shows nominated.  What is Breaking Bad or Downton Abbey?

Friday after work/school, Aden and I went for a haircut.  My dad was there just finishing.  Curtis cut three generations of hair that afternoon!
 Such beautiful, thick hair.

 All done!
 Ariel's turn!  Not at this rate!

 Amy got her hair cut on Saturday at Fresh.

 We had a make up soccer practice Friday night.  I think Aden likes the practices better than the games.


 They have a bunch of fun games they play with them.  Aden likes the one with the sleeping bear in the net that wakes up and chases them away.


 Aden brought his fan club.

 I want some of that pretzel!
 The coach's 4 month old.  Look at that hair!
 Someone is jealous.
 Successful practice!
 I'm tired of watching, let's me out there!

No comments: