Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kickstart My Heart

Crue baby!

Monday morning, we took the kids to children's Rosh Hashana services at Beth Am.  Our buddy Larry lead the service.  The main service was going on downstairs in the sanctuary.  Amy and I haven't been to an adult service in a while.  Ariel just wanted to walk around and talk to everyone.
 There were tons of kids.

 Light sticks!

 Blow the shofar!
 This girl loved Ariel and kept asking us questions about her.

 Services were fun.

 We had lunch at the new deli Schmooze on the Fairway.  It had just opened so we will reserve judgement.  
 Tuesday, we went back to services where they blessed all the babies.


 Last night, I went with Jason to see KISS and Motley Crue in Camden.  First we ate at Bobby's Burger Palace in Cherry Hill.  That Bobby Flay makes a mean burger!
 I had never seen Motley Crue before.  They rocked!  Excuse the quality of the pictures.  They were taken on my phone.
 Vince!



 Kind of hard to tell, but Tommy Lee is upside down and playing the drums!  The drum kit swung around the big loop.  It made me sick to watch.
 Ear plugs would have been a good idea.  I'm getting old!
 Then it was time for KISS!!!
 They always put on a great show.




 Just a little blood.  
 The concert was over before 11.  Maybe they are getting old too!

No comments: