Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Pumpkin For Our Pumpkin

It's Thursday night and Glee is back on!  That was Amy, not me.  Anyway, back to Aden's first gym class at the NAC on Wednesday night.  
 I was a little disappointed.  The kids are in a small room and parents aren't invited.  I like doing the gym stuff with Aden.  We were stuck looking through a window. (and taking pictures through the window)
 Aden seemed to have a lot of fun though.  He listened to the girls and was doing some pretty crazy stuff.


 Let me out!  Just kidding.

Ariel kept herself busy. (like her first lunch bag?) 
 I'm going to need a telephoto lens.

 He made some new friends.  
 Ariel's first pumpkin!

 She kept trying to roll it to me!
 Tonight, we had soccer practice.  Back up the big hill.
 Aden saw lots of friends.
 The coaches learned their lesson on Saturday that these kids don't really have endless energy so they took it easy.





 Such a nice night.  I hope it lasts.  I'm not ready for snow yet.

No comments: