Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hanukkah Everywhere

Well, it's Thursday night and we have a working fridge!  I think I also forgot to mention that over the weekend I backed out of my garage with the door still down!  Don't ask.  Well yesterday the garage door was fixed and today I got my car back!  We are on a roll!

Sunday morning my parents threw a Hanukkah brunch.
 The kids of course got most of the gifts.

 Next year, we will have more gifts to buy!
 My mom's latkes rule!


 Someone liked the chocolate cake.

 Everyone had a great time and left full.
 I set up my old Sega so Aden could play Sonic the Hedgehog.  He played all afternoon!  Reminds me of the good old days!
 Ariel got a vanity.  Amy is jealous.  She doesn't even have one.

 Monday night we went to Todd and Ali's for another Hanukkah party!  Aden loves to play with Todd.
 Lindsay and Chad were there too.  
 More gifts for the kids!




 Push Sammy!


 There is a picture somewhere with everyone piled on top of me.
 Amy taught everyone how to make dreidels from pretzel sticks, marshmallows and Hershey kisses.

 Fun night.  Thanks guys!  

No comments: