Thursday, October 25, 2018

Booty Builder

The next few posts are going to be very short.  I did not take many pics this past week.  These will bring us through Saturday.  Ariel and Aden went to the dentist.  I wasn't there.  She said Ariel did not cooperate.  
 The boys going into dance class.  They are starting to like it.
 Anyone remember this place in Penndel?  I do.  I pass by here all the time.  It's a gas station now but there is a little tiny airplane on top as a memorial!
 I have yet to try the Booty Builder at the gym.  I need to get working on my booty!
 Always singing.  I guess I will play guitar.  Aden on piano.  Eli singing.  We will have to figure out something for everyone else for our family band!

 Ariel's hair was in braids for a day.  It looked cute when she took them out.



 Football practice.
 The season is winding down.
 Have a great weekend!

No comments: