Thursday, October 4, 2018

Aden the Quarterback

It's Thursday night somehow.  We are running around getting the house straightened up for the cleaning lady tomorrow.  It's been so nice out, we have been spending as much time outdoors as possible so we have been neglecting the indoors a little.  Ariel has her cheer competition on Saturday.  Hopefully they are ready.  It's supposed to be a nice day.  I'm getting my first electric guitar and amp tomorrow.  I'm so excited!  I have been staying up till like 1 am practicing.  It's really hard!  I'm starting to figure out some things I can actually play in front of other people!

Last Friday night, Aden had football practice.  
 We stopped by my parent's house.  They showed us my grandmother's actually pretty good paintings!
 My dad is Lego crazy.  
 The Sydney Opera House.
 This is hanging in that room.  My bar mitzvah!
 Ariel helps the boys with their arts and crafts.
 Pigtails for everyone!

 I ordered 6 boxes of cereal from Amazon and got 12!  More fun for Eli.
 Aden's big day at quarterback.  He was so excited.

Let's go boys!
He made some great passes!


 The expanded cheering section.

 He was very poised.



Amy had to run to get Ariel from soccer.  They had fun getting ice cream and shopping.
Eli went and got costumes for them to put on.

 Swinging in their costumes.
 Have a great weekend!

No comments: