Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Cooperation Respect Responsibility Sportsmanship

Here are some random pictures from last week.  Proud of our Ariel!
 Bath time!
 Everyday they want to hear or watch the Greatest Showman.  
 Firefighter Noah
 Firefighter Eli
 Did I mention the crazy party they are having at our gym in a few weeks?  I've been trying to listen to Dierks Bentley.  It's cool he's coming I guess, I'm just having a hard time getting into his music.  
 Watch out, Eli has a gun.

 Someone or someones made a huge mess!


 Aden had basketball tryouts.  That will start as soon as football ends.
 My sexy guitar!  I played my first solo with my teacher last night.
 This came up on Facebook.  Six years ago.  Ariel with our neighbor Carly.
 Football practice.
 Brandon got best player at practice and they gave him a soft pretzel in the shape of the Bengal's logo!
 Comfy Eli.
 Chillin' before bed.

No comments: