Tuesday, October 16, 2018

MMMMM Turtles

Just a quick post for Wednesday.  Aden and Ariel had a half day last Tuesday.  Ariel walked home with a friend we hadn't met before!  They played nicely all afternoon.
 The remnants of Hurricane Michael was fast approaching and it was really nice the day before so I headed Margate to close up the house for the winter.  
 It didn't take me long to bring in all the furniture.

Then Dino's for a steak.
 Then got our favorite turtles at Jageilky's.
 I had to check out the beach.
 It was so nice I could have just fallen asleep.  There were people on the beach and in the ocean!
 My grandmother had a visit from her newest great grandson.
 I saw this at Home Depot.  Crazy.
 Everyone on the driveway!
 Soccer practice.  Soccer and flag football are winding down for the season.  


 A rare treat for Eli to join us at the table for dinner.

No comments: