Monday, July 11, 2022

Kathy's Birthday at the Beach

It's way too late Sunday night.  I got back from seeing the Grateful Dead around 12 and I'm staying up to work on this for my adoring public.  Last Saturday, I saw this and thought it was funny.  Get it, Wonder Woman's invisible plane.  
We thought this was funny.  We got the first pictures ever of Ariel not smiling.  They were at Friday night services.  Lol.  
I probably wouldn't be smiling either.  
That morning, I went for a ride on Amy's dad's waverunner.  
Melissa and Eva joined me.  
That was fun!
It was a blah day so we went to the pool.  



Good dunk Eva!

Getting close to the 4th of July!
We had a visit from Quinn!
That night, we went to 17th Street in Ocean City for Amy's mom's friend's 70th birthday.  
They had this pier and the beach.  

We had fun catching up with everyone.  







They had an ice cream truck!
Like that Gwen?

Kathy's daughter Jane.  I had never met her before.  


Lol.  Kathy is a bit older than 21.


Group picture!

Eli was very excited for the cake.  
Aden ran and got Johnson's Popcorn.  



Amy and I with the birthday girl.  
That night, Ariel was in some sort of play.  

 

No comments: