Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Ariel's Talent Show

It's Tuesday night.  Tomorrow Ariel will be halfway through camp.  Wow.  That's been a long 3 1/2 weeks.  Last Monday, I saw this picture of my friend in LA with his son.  Too cute.  
Here are some camp pics.  They let me be lazy.  I don't take as many pics when Ariel is away.  


Ariel, Harper and Royce put on some sort of show for the camp.  I wish we could see a video.  


Here's the only pic I took that day.  
Last Tuesday, we got some more camp pics.  

I thought this display was pretty funny.  
That night, we sat on the porch and watched a thunderstorm.  Eli was way too sacred to come out.  

He took a look before running back in.  
I went to the new Giant.  It was very nice.  Aden's birthday was the next day and he last minute asked me to smoke some things so I had to run out to get them.  
Bedtime!

 

No comments: