Thursday, July 14, 2022

Cheer Live

It's Thursday night.  Time to straighten up for the cleaning lady.  Last Thursday, Camp Saginaw was on the local Fox morning show.  The reporter did the ropes course and interviewed the kids from above.  That's Ariel in the middle on the girls back.  Her bunk was cheering the reporter on.  
There's the camera.
They kept going back to the reporter the rest of the morning.  He was still in the trees!

I went for my first physical in a few years.  I guess the doctor likes music.  He said I'm looking good!
Noah made this at art class.  
Aden, Amy and I went to see Thor that night.  
It was fun!
Friday morning, the boys were silly before camp.  
It was talent show day.  The twins bunk did some Eagles cheers.  
We picked the kids up early from camp and headed to the shore.  Traffic was already bad, so we drove through the pinelands.  
That night, Amy and I went to the Borgata to see Cheer Live!  It was a show by the cheerleaders from the Netflix show.  Ariel and I love the show and know the people but she's away at camp so Amy came with me.  
It was mostly moms and their cheerleaders. 

It was actually very entertaining.  

Monica, the coach, was the emcee for the night.  

They did some dancing and some cheering.  

That's Gabi!





Fun!  Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: