Monday, July 18, 2022

A Beautiful Night with the Dead

It's a stormy Monday night.  The rain held off during the day so I got to go to camp to see the three boys.  Wow it was hot a humid but the kids didn't seem to mind. It looked like everyone was having so much fun.  Back to last Sunday.  Aden and I went for a bike ride to the point in Longport.  

Then we went to the beach.  Margot helped out.  
It was a pretty good day.  Not too crowded.  


We dug lots of holes.  We are always digging lots of holes.  

Melissa and Mark went to tour Camp Saginaw with the girls.  Eva might go there next year.  They got to see Ariel for a few minutes!
We were so jealous!


That night, Amy dropped me off at Citizens Bank Park in Philly to see Dead & Company.  She drove home with the kids and I met up with my friend Jason.  This is the official poster for this stop on the tour.  
So many people!
We wandered around and got food.  

I was so excited!  I had not seen them in a few years.  John Mayer is still touring with them.  
Here we go!
They played from 7-11 with a 30 minute break.  
They sounded amazing.  You could pick out every instrument.  
It was the perfect temp and no humidity.  
The floor was so crowded.  I'm glad we weren't down there.  What an amazing night.  
Here's the setlist.  

 

No comments: