Thursday, December 15, 2022

Gwen is 6!

It's a very rainy Thursday night.  At least we aren't getting snow.  I spent all morning with the dentist.  My permanent crown went well but they aren't sure what's going on on the other side.  Yay me.  Back to last Thursday.  

Ariel had a student council meeting.  

I went to the shore to do some stuff with the house.  On the way, I found a Southern biscuit shop.
Doesn't look appetizing but mighty tasty.  
Good to be back.  
The hot tub was running well.  
I went for a run.  


Bought some liquor on the way out.  
Of course a doughnut.  

That night, Ariel had her cheer private.  
We have to get Ariel's hands to be in a better position when she does back handsprings.  

Coach Steve caught something.  

Stretch!
Back in the bouncy house.  

Last Friday, Julia and Dave brought home a new daughter.  
It was Gwen's 6th birthday.  We went over to celebrate.  
Honey was happy we were there.  
Some great presents!

The littles were crazy.  

Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: