Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Sixers Game

It's Tuesday night.  We went out to dinner with the kids and it was actually kind of ok.  Back to last Monday, I found a World Series ticket from 1980.  I was at the game!  A few weeks ago, people were spending thousands to see the Phillies in the World Series.  I think they way overpaid.  I think $20 is plenty!
This was 3 year later.  Bev and I at the 1983 World Series.  
That night, Ariel had cheer practice.  I dropped her off at Faith's house where the dog immediately ran off with Ariel's shoe.  
Amy and I went with Aden and Ben next door to the Sixers game.  

We had good seats.  
It was a great game.  Embiid wasn't supposed to play but he did and carried the game for the Sixers.  
I spy Jaime and Jared.  I ended up knowing a bunch of people there.  
Always happy to have a chance to wear my Sixers jacket.  

Emily and Mike!
Go Joel!

Andy.  
We actually stayed until the very end.  It came down to the end but the Sixers won!

 

No comments: