Sunday, December 18, 2022

Season 7 Shirts

It's Sunday night, the first night of Hanukkah!  The kids are obviously very excited.  My parents threw a fabulous party.  The kids opened so many presents it was dizzying.  Last Saturday, I did not take that many pics.  

I took Ariel to cheer and the Grinch was there.  A very strange looking Grinch.

The girls had a good practice.  


They were given their Season 7 shirts.  Yes, this is the 7th year for Airborne.

Ariel's coach Steve brought his little boy Stevie.  So cute.  The girls looked after him. 
That night, I ran around with Ariel looking for things she needed at the market and Five Below.  

Amy and I went out with Melissa and Mark and Ali and Todd that night.  We had a great dinner at Veccio Osteria.
Ariel Facetimed us.  Not sure what's up with her face.  
Next time, a place with a bar!

 

No comments: