Thursday, December 1, 2022

Baked Ribs

It's Thursday night and I'm in lots of pain.  I cracked my 4th tooth.  It's a total mystery.  Never had a cavity.  Drink lots of milk.  Don't drink coffee or soda.  Wear a night guard.  I keep cracking teeth.  So I had a root canal and a crown all in one procedure.  It took 4 hours!  I shouldn't be talking about food because I'm hungry and can't eat but last Friday was a food day.  

I had 3 fresh racks of ribs.  I spiced them up.  The smoker, which worked all day the day before to make the turkey, would not start!  Turns out the power adapter is bad.  I was so disappointed.  I threw them back in the fridge and worked on breakfast.  
Melissa came over with the girls and we pigged out on pancakes.  

Then we met Ali and the boys at the movies.  We saw Strange World.  I thought it was decent.  It's not doing well.  I didn't get all the metaphors.  
We played some video games after then headed home.  
I ended up putting the ribs in the oven.  It works but it's not the same as smoking.  
They looked good though and tasted fine.  
Melissa and Mark took the girls to the Flyers game.  They dropped off Honey.  
A mean game of Scattergories.  
She needs to stretch every day!  Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: