Thursday, December 8, 2022

Birthday Hibachi

It's Thursday night.  Woo hoo.  We don't have much going on this weekend.  It's pretty quiet.  I need some rest so I'm excited.  Back to last Thursday.  I cracked my 4th tooth.  Not sure why that keeps happening.  I was in the chair for 4 1/2 hours.  Got a root canal and fitted for a crown.  Ugh.  They let me listen to my phone, so that helped.  I didn't have pain until pretty late at night.  
Ariel had her private with Serina.  
We got a new strap to help with the stretching.  




We got back saw that Heather and the twins made a little fort to watch a movie.  


Then it became a slide.  
On Friday, Amy substitute taught for the first time.  Eli told his teacher.  She sent this pic and wished her luck.  Amy actually had a really good time doing it.  
That night, a bunch of Ariel's school friends came over.  

Then we went to Mt. Fuji for dinner.  

Wow!

Good thing Eli wasn't there.  He's scared of the onion volcano.  
The girls all wanted noodles.  

That was a fun dinner!
Back to the house.  The girls did some tumbling.
Cake time.  It was a super yummy Coldstone Creamery ice cream cake.  




Then it was time for hide and seek.  The girls and the twins were running all over the house screeching.  
Then they did some stunting.  
Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: