Thursday, July 25, 2024

Visiting the Twins

Last Thursday, we got a lot of camp pics.  I just noticed they are wearing their bathing suit tops over their shirts.  




There's our Oompa Loompa

It was visiting day at Southampton Summer Day Camp.  We found Eli's bunk playing some strange game.
Then we ran into Noah.  

Soccer time.  The twins are on the same team.

I see horses!
Then it was tennis.  


Rachel is the gymnastics girl.
Eli had STEM lab.


Then swim.


That night, I made lamb chops for dinner.  yum.
Aden had a 2 hour driving lesson!  It was the same company that taught Amy and I.  She said he did well.  He said he doesn't need to wait the 6 months, he can get his license now!  Lol.
Last Friday we got a camp pic.  I can see that's Ariel's bunk on the stage.  It's crazy the computer picks her out.  
Rachel sent a pic of Noah from gymnastics.  
We stopped for dinner on the way to the shore at the Vincentown Diner.  It's always good there but we didn't get down till late.
When the twins were asleep, I got some tub time!  Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: