Thursday, July 11, 2024

#takeoverOC

It's Thursday night.  Another week is almost done.  I got a sneak Facetime call with Ariel today!  She started crying so I made it quick.  It was so nice to see her!  Speaking of Ariel, last Friday, we got these pics of Ariel.  

I got a special delivery.  Last Crumb cookies!  Only 6 this time.  I usually get 12.  Just when were we going to eat them?
Everyone was slow to get up Friday.  
Aden and his friends went for a bike ride.  
I took Eli out to the point in Longport.  
He loves climbing on these rocks and watching the ocean.  



We had a quiet day.  Some time at the pool.  
That night, I took Eli and Aden and his posse to the Ocean City Boardwalk.  They took over Margate, it was time to #takeoverOC!  I did happen to catch Aden hitting on  girls!  Not sure how to feel about that.  Proud but weird!
It was so crowded.  
Eli and I went on some rides.
He convinced me to go on the ferris wheel.  We did get a great view.  


The swings are always his favorite.  

It was so hot at home.  
But so nice where we were.  
Eli enjoyed his pizza al fresco.  

Ran into some friends.
Noah stayed back to play games.  Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: