Monday, July 8, 2024

Shore Floods

Last Sunday we woke to to crazy thunder and to pics of Ariel at a minor league baseball game in Maryland.  
Looks like they had fun.  

I think those are cups they are holding.  

The storms were pretty crazy.  I don't think I've ever heard thunder that loud before.  It was started around 5 am and went on for hours.  It was supposed to clear up but it never really did.  
The field behind us was a muddy mess.  
My backyard had standing water.  
These were pics of streets nearby I saw on Facebook.  


Melissa and Mark stopped by with goodies from Charleston.  
We packed up to leave.  Cooper and Stella came to see us off.  

As we approached Philly, the skies got darker and darker.  
It started pouring as we arrived at the Pub in Pennsauken New Jersey, right across the river from Philly.  I dropped the family off at the front and I went to park.  I waited for a bit in the car.  
While I waited, I got some new Ariel pics.  
I wish they would explain these pics.  
I had to run in and got soaked!  This place is a classic.  Been coming here my whole life.  It has never changed until now.  It was closing the next day for 4 months of renovations.  
The food was awesome as usual.  
See you later Pub.  Hope you aren't too different when we come back.  

 

No comments: