Friday, July 5, 2024

Harry Potter Chess

Last Wednesday's camp pics.  
Who is Rob?  
This is how I woke up! She's sound asleep with the ball in her mouth ready to go!
Off to camp.  
Here are some snapshots of Noah in the bright orange dancing at camp.  


Lots of ball playing that night.  
Then some Harry Potter chess.  I played Noah until I had to start cooking.  
Then Heather took over.  
Back to the ball.  She would play ball forever.  

This is me sleeping that night!  My buddy.  
Last Thursday's camp pics.  


This is how I woke up Thursday.  
After camp, Gwen came by to see Honey.  Melissa and Mark were in Charleston.  
The nights have been so nice.  

Back to chess.
Noah was studying moves from a book.  
Friday's one camp pic.  We definitely feel like we are getting less pics this year.  
I helped with a surprise baby shower for my gym trainer.  
Then we packed up to head to the shore.  
Honey had her own seat.  

Car buddies.  
We made it!  Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: