Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Happy Birthday Aden!!!

Last Monday, It was Aden's 18th birthday and we had Ariel home with us!  It was so nice and I'm sure she liked sleeping in the air conditioning.  She had to get up early to go to the doctor then she went to visit Taylor.  Even though she wasn't at camp, pics of her were still popping up.  A boy band came to entertain them one night.  The girls were in love!


I took Ariel into the city for another doctor appointment.  
Of course we went to Brandy Melville.  
Ariel's home away from home.  I think the order is camp, Brandy Melville, then home.  

Then it was candy time.  

We had lunch at Marathon and then Ariel chased a food delivery robot down the street.  
Of course we had to stop at Levain.  
We got back, Ariel had fun LoveShackFancy stuff to go through.  
We are going to have a hard time taking our yearly beach photo with Aden going to school so early to school so this I think will be it.  All except the twins were going out to a nice dinner.  
My sister and dad joined us at the Capital Grill.  Amy and I shared the porterhouse.  Yummy.  
Happy Birthday to our first born, who is now a man!  Crazy stuff!
He got a bunch of lottery tickets.  
We went back and watched the home run derby at the All Star Game.  Kyle Schwarber from the Phillies came so close to winning it and it was in Philly.  The crowd was going nuts.  

 

No comments: