Thursday, July 30, 2026

Short Ribs

Last Thursday, we got some pics of Ariel doing something.  


Amy decides I'm making beef short ribs.  I got them going.  
Then I went to hit golf balls at Northampton.

Eli got a new bike!  It's a little big but he will grow into it.  
The ribs took 3 hours.
Yum!

Noah tried out the bike.  

Catching up with the neighbors.  
Took out the telescope that night.  Got a cool pic of a galaxy.  
Last Friday, Ariel and Camp Saginaw went to Six Flags Great Adventure.  


Haven't talked to her but looks like they had fun!
I hit golf balls again.  

There was a live video feed from camp.  I caught Eva and Gwen!
We drove to the shore.  I went to a bar briefly after the kids went to sleep.  
I was way too old for this place.  Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: