Last Tuesday, I took Ariel back to camp. We stopped at Trader Joes and Wegmans to get some snacks.
Her friends were so happy we returned! Or maybe they just wanted the ice cream cake we brought back. The gang!
Bye girls!
Ariel kept her phone for a bit before turning it in and took this pic of the girls finishing off that pretty large ice cream cake!
I hit some golf balls.
I'm working through the bad habits I developed.
Aden wrote a short movie script. This was the day he did principal photography. He got some kids from the drama department at school to act.
They came back at night to film more including my scene!
The twins helped out.
Last Wednesday, Jordan, my guitar teacher, worked with Aden and his guitar teacher. They made some great music!
Eli has been enjoying the summer.
Playing with Vicky.
Rita's at camp!

















No comments:
Post a Comment