Sunday, July 26, 2026

Power Washing

Last Saturday, I got up early and started power washing my house.  It needed to be done but the lowest quote we got was $800 so I figured I would do it myself.  Amy's dad let me borrow his washer.  I worked at it for a while.  
Amy's dad came by and took over!  
We had a fan club watching us.  


Melissa took Ariel's bike for a ride.  
Mark then took over.  The house looked good at the end and we saved $800!
Amy found a bernadoodle.  
We took the twins to look for new bikes.  
There wasn't much for their size.  

We went to a new Mexican place next door.  The food was great and Noah loved their giant soccer ball.  
There was a fish store nearby.  We checked out the fish.  

Nemo and Dori!
Melissa, Abby Amy's mom and Julia came to play mah jong.  
I took the twins to my dad's.
We swam.  


Bocca for dinner.  That was some crazy pizza.  
Thunderstorm!

I met Dave and Julia at Maynards with a bunch of 19 year olds with fake ids!  
We had fun hanging out till late.  

 

No comments: