Last Monday I went for a run early. I asked AI why a lot of the older neighborhoods don't have sidewalks. There was actually a decent explanation. I still think it's dumb though.
Ariel went to visit the high school with all her friends. I tried out the new smoker/grill.
I actually wasn't thrilled with the first cook. I need to keep experimenting.
Ariel had a bunch of friends over.
I went for a late walk with Amy.
Someone spotted an alligator outside Aden's dorm!
Last Tuesday morning was the first day for teachers in our district. The cheerleaders and football players went at 6:30 am to welcome them!
Ariel looking so pretty for her cheer practice that afternoon. Everyone says she looks like Amy here.
That night, we finally met our new rabbi. She was very nice. She comes the valley outside LA and sounds like a valley girls from an 80's movie!













No comments:
Post a Comment