Monday, September 7, 2026

The Day Before School

Last Sunday, I went to Wawa to get breakfast for everyone.  I've been wearing an AI device that records my day and gives it recaps it in cartoon form!  This is what it thought of my trip to Wawa.  I will share more of these pictures and tell you more about the drvice over time.  
I met Renee and Sam and went for a walk on the Ventnor Boardwalk.  
This is what my device thought of that!
We had a nice long walk.  The weather was great.  
It was nice hanging with them but it was time for them to drive back to Maryland.  
Ariel loved being with her camp friends.  
My dad and Noah worked on Legos.  
I love these cartoons!
Bye girls!  
We drove home too.  Eli found a new friend.  
The very hungry caterpillar.  

Ariel organized her school stuff.  She started to get nervous about her first day of high school.  
Eli grabbed neighbor kids and set up the fire pit to make smores.

Nothing like smores.  
They even cheered up Ariel.  
We worked hard to get the kids to bed early for the first day of school!

 

No comments: