Last Sunday, I went golfing with the Stevens next door. The tee time was 6:45 am! We went to Hamilton Trails like 15 minutes from our shore house. It was a beautiful morning. I actually wore a sweatshirt.
That's me trying to figure out the golfing app to track my progress. I was a bit rusty the first few holes but I got it going ok. I even had my first par hole!
I dropped my AI camera. The groundskeeper found it. This is the pic it made of it's experience!
The Stevens and I.
It was sunny all morning but when I got back around 11, the skies got dark. We walked to the beach and it started raining! We hid in a garage.
Then it stopped pretty quickly.
Me setting up on the beach.
Small crowd this time.
My girlie.
Cece's parents came to hang.
One last time at the beach.
The boys will miss Steven over the winter.
It was pretty crowded.
Emily and Ariel cuddles.
I made chicken cutlets that night.
The boys went to check out a local flood.
Honey came to hang.
Mah jong!
I went next door for a late night affogato and cookies.





























No comments:
Post a Comment